If you’re a fan of Super Mario, then you know that there are a ton of different games to choose from. From the classic Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo Entertainment System, to the more recent Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch, there’s no shortage of Mario games to play. But with so many to choose from, it can be tough to decide which ones are worth your time. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best Super Mario games of all time. Whether you’re a long-time fan or new to the series, there’s something here for everyone. From the groundbreaking gameplay of Super Mario 64, to the creative levels of Super Mario Maker, these are the Super Mario games that you don’t want to miss.
- Super Mario Bros. (1985) – This classic game introduced the world to Mario and his quest to save Princess Peach from Bowser. Its simple yet addictive gameplay and iconic level design have made it a beloved classic.
- Super Mario World (1990) – This game introduced Mario’s dinosaur companion, Yoshi, and expanded on the gameplay and world-exploration elements introduced in Super Mario Bros. It’s widely considered one of the best games in the series.
- Super Mario 64 (1996) – This game was a groundbreaking release for the Nintendo 64, introducing 3D gameplay and a large, open world for Mario to explore. Its innovative use of the N64 controller’s analog stick has made it a fan favorite.
- Super Mario Galaxy (2007) – This game took the series to new heights (literally) by sending Mario into outer space to explore a variety of unique and creative galaxies. Its innovative use of gravity and thrilling level design make it a standout in the series.
- Super Mario Odyssey (2017) – This game returned to the open-world exploration format of Super Mario 64, but with even more creative level design and the addition of Mario’s sentient hat, Cappy. Its engaging gameplay and creative worlds have made it a fan favorite.
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (1988) – This game introduced a number of new power-ups and level themes, as well as a world map that allowed players to choose their own path through the game. Its impressive graphics and tight gameplay make it a classic in the series.
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (1996) – This game was a departure from the traditional Super Mario formula, instead featuring turn-based combat and RPG elements. Its clever writing and memorable characters make it a fan favorite.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010) – This game built upon the foundations of the original Super Mario Galaxy, featuring even more creative and challenging levels. Its impressive score and tight gameplay make it a standout in the series.
- Super Mario 3D Land (2011) – This game introduced the “Super Leaf” power-up, which allows Mario to transform into Raccoon Mario, and was the first Super Mario game to be released for the Nintendo 3DS. Its impressive use of 3D graphics and tight gameplay make it a must-play for any fan.
- Super Mario Maker (2015) – This game allows players to create and share their own Super Mario levels, using assets from a variety of different Super Mario games. Its creative potential and endless replay value make it a fan favorite.
In conclusion, there are many great Super Mario games to choose from, each with its own unique gameplay and features. Whether you prefer the classic side-scrolling action of Super Mario Bros., or the more recent open-world adventures of Super Mario Odyssey, there’s something here for every fan. So if you’re a Mario fan looking for your next game to play, or just want to see what the fuss is all about, any of these games would be a great place to start. Happy gaming!
If you want to buy the Mario Plush toy, you can visit our website https://mario-plush.com/.